As an avid journal writer, Betsey Wheeler (email@example.com) brings passion and experience to the art of writing. She holds a master’s degree in both Education and English which she skillfully combines to teach writing in its most expressive form. Journaling can be a critical step in spurring creativity, improving health, and recording remembrances. This is Betsey’s tenth year of teaching writing at Glendale Community College. Join her in this voyage of discovery called journaling.
- Saturday Workshop October 19, 2019 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm GCC Main - LA 141 Presented by Jeff Sanger
- Tuscon Festival of Books - Writing Contest Deadline October 31, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 12:13 am Details at TusconFestivalofBooks.org
- NaNoWriMo Write-In Session #1 November 4, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm GCC Main Campus - L-138
- Saturday Workshop November 16, 2019 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm GCC Main - LA 141 Presented by David Martinez
- Poetry & Prose Slam November 20, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GCC Main - SU104e
- Fabulous First Chapter Writing Competition Deadline November 30, 2019 GCC Libraries
- My Tweets