John Ventola (firstname.lastname@example.org) teaches creative writing and composition in the English Department at GCC. His work has appeared in numerous national publications such as The Baseball Review, The Rust Belt Review, Art Voice, and Raven Chronicles, a college composition textbook, and an anthology of working-class literature called The Workplace: Robinson’s View of the Literature of the Worker.
- Saturday Workshop - Gary Lawrence September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141
- Traveler Opens for Submissions September 20, 2017
- Open Mic - Featuring Traveler 2017 Winners September 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GCC Main - SU104
- Saturday Workshop - Renee Rivers October 14, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141
- Open Mic - Feature Kimberly Williams October 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GCC Main - SU104
- Saturday Workshop - Kimberly Williams November 4, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141