David Martinez teaches at GCC—where he obtained is AA degree. He has a BA in English from ASU, and an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of California, Riverside. His latest fiction publication was in Broken Pencil. He has also recently conducted interviews for the Coachella Review. David writes fiction, nonfiction, and poetry.
- Saturday Workshop - Gary Lawrence September 9, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141
- Traveler Opens for Submissions September 20, 2017
- Open Mic - Featuring Traveler 2017 Winners September 20, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GCC Main - SU104
- Saturday Workshop - Renee Rivers October 14, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141
- Open Mic - Feature Kimberly Williams October 18, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GCC Main - SU104
- Saturday Workshop - Kimberly Williams November 4, 2017 at 9:30 am – 11:30 am GCC Main - LA141