The Saturday Workshop Series is aimed at reaching out to the creatively inclined both enrolled at Glendale Community College and in the community at large. On three Saturdays in the Fall and three Saturdays in the Spring, volunteers from the GCC faculty and guest lecturers run a two-hour workshop on various topics. These workshops are free, open to the public, and often have some light refreshments available. Specific times, dates, and locations are announced on the blog. The dates for the current academic year are listed below, but are always subject to change based on room availability. For the most up-to-date information, see the calendar widget on our blog site. We hope to see you early, often, and eager!
Have an idea for a workshop topic that you would like to see covered? We’d love to hear from you. Contact Jeff Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2018 Workshop Schedule
- Saturday, September 8th from 10:00AM to Noon
- Jeff Sanger presents Who Are Your Characters?
- Saturday, October 13th from 10:00AM to Noon
- Jayme Cook presents Tricks & Treats of Genre Writing
- Saturday, November 3rd from 10:00AM to Noon
- Laura White presents Rhythms, Patterns, and Lines