Midnight Metaphors is the student-run creative writing club at Glendale Community College. It is open to all GCC students interested in writing. What do we do, and what can you do as a part of the club? You can:
- Share your work with other writers
- Get feedback on your writing and ideas
- Discover new material and styles and hang for awhile with other writers
- Appreciate great writers and writing and investigate lots of diverse writing techniques
We also talk about publication and contests, have guest speakers, eat food, offer encouragement, engage in readings, go on the occasional field trips, laugh, celebrate, and generally have a good time. You can also be part of the poetry and fiction slam.
Club members meet every Monday from 12:30PM to 1:30PM. We meet on GCC Main, in 05-142. For those currently in the club and looking for a way to share your creative work with your fellow members, consider using the newly-created Midnight Metaphor forums.
Questions? Contact a club member or one of the faculty advisers:
- Randie Finell at firstname.lastname@example.org (Vice President)
- Jameson Ward at email@example.com (President)
- Laura White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 845-3641
- Jeff Baker at email@example.com or (623) 845-3248