Welcome back to yet another year of creative writing at Glendale Community College. Over the Fall and Spring semesters, we will continue our Saturday Workshop Series, our Open Mic readings, and our support of Midnight Metaphors and The Traveler. We’ll have more information on these activities soon, as well as some other ideas and collaborations we’ll be putting into practice for the 2016/2017 year!
Also, there are still seats available for some of our CRW offerings in the Fall, so register now. The proverbial and literal clock is ticking. For a full list of available CRW classes, head here, to GCC’s Find a Class.
- CRW150 (Intro to Creative Writing) – MW Hybrid – 12:00-12:50PM – GCC Main – Kimberly Mathes
- CRW150 (Intro to Creative Writing) – TTH – 10:00-11:15AM – GCC North – Mark Broeske
- CRW160 (Intro to Poetry) – TTH – 11:30-12:45PM – GCC Main – John Ventola
- CRW170 (Intro to Fiction) – TTH – 1:00-2:15PM – GCC Main – Jeff Baker
- CRW260 (Intermediate Poetry) – TTH – 11:30AM-12:45PM – GCC Main – John Ventola
- CRW270 (Intermediate Fiction) – TTH – 1:00-2:15PM – GCC Main – Jeff Baker
- CRW272 (Structuring the Novel) – Online – All GCC – Jeff Baker
- CRW273 (Writing the Novel) – Online – All GCC – Jeff Baker
- CRW274 (Revising the Novel) – Online – All GCC – Jeff Baker
- ENG217 (Personal & Exploratory Writing) – MW – 1:00-2:15PM – GCC Main – Kimberly Mathes
If you have questions about any of these classes, see a class you want but it is full, or if you are not sure if the class is for you, do not hesitate to contact the instructors! We hope to see you in our classes, at our workshops, and at all of our open mics and readings.