As you finalize your schedules for the Spring, know that there are still seats available in some creative writing offerings at GCC in 2017. You can find out more information about the courses below by heading to GCC’s Find-a-Class or looking at our extended course descriptions here on the CRW blog. Register quickly or we might come to your house, pull up the shrubs, empty all the condiments from your refrigerator. Stuff like that, yeah.
- CRW120: Introduction to Writing Children’s Literature. #13368. Renee Barstack.
- CRW220: Intermediate Writing Children’s Literature. #13453. Renee Barstack.
- CRW150 (at GCC North): Introduction to Creative Writing. #28938. Mark Broeske.
- CRW160: Introduction to Writing Poetry. #13276. Kimberly Mathes.
- CRW260: Intermediate Poetry Writing. #13327. Kimberly Mathes.
- CRW251: Topics in Creative Writing (Prose, Poetry & Flash Fiction). #28975. Kimberly Mathes.
- CRW272 (Online): Planning and Structuring the Novel. #13314. Jeff Baker.