The Spring 2016 semester is right around the corner, but there is still time left to register for creative writing goodness. There are only so many seats left, so don’t wait too long! Here is what’s on the docket for GCC in the Spring:
- CRW120 – Introduction to Writing Children’s Literature
- CRW150 – Introduction to Creative Writing
- CRW160 – Introduction to Writing Poetry
- CRW170 – Introduction to Writing Fiction
- CRW190 – Introduction to Screenwriting
- CRW220 – Intermediate Children’s Literature
- CRW260 – Intermediate Poetry Writing
- CRW270 – Intermediate Fiction Writing
- CRW272 – Planning and Structuring the Novel
- CRW273 – Writing the Novel
- CRW274 – Revising the Novel
- CRW290 – Intermediate Screenwriting
Find official course notes, meeting times, instructors, and open seats at GCC’s Find a Class. For additional course descriptions written by the instructors themselves, take a look at our Upcoming Classes page on the blog. If you find a course that you like but it’s full, email the instructor! We’re friendly people, so you might be able to get an override.
We hope to see you in some classes and at all of the great events we have planned for Spring!